Oxford

Just Oxford anywhere for now,preferably from Bristol

4 Likes

A service from Oxford to Cambridge would be great. Preferably a stop as well outside Oxford Brookes university.

A bus from Nottingham to Oxford city center would be great!

1 Like

From Birmingham to Oxford

Mid town London to mid-town Oxford

From Oxford to Brighton

Oxford to Cardiff, Brighton, Manchester

Oxford/Nottingham This is much needed :pray: other services are all indirect and take 4-6 hours

From Cardiff to Oxford and viceversa

from Cardiff to Oxford and back

Oxford to&from Bristol PLEASE

1 Like

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. To begin with, I’d like to announce that Snap is back from the end of September with Nottingham and Bristol trips but we are also working on how to offer people the connections they need from other cities. Capturing the demand is the real challenge but we are now working on a tool that will make this much easier. Soon we might be able to bring Oxford (and other connections previously suspended) back and launch in new cities. Your contribution through this community and FB is essential and we’ll do our best to offer our service wherever is needed.

2 Likes

Hi all, I just wanted to give you a quick update about the new tool I mentioned to you last time. It’s now live on our website, so, if you have any particular route you are interested in, express your interest here: https://www.republicofsnap.com and tell your friends (living close to you) to do the same. The more people sign up, the sooner we can launch or re-launch the service in those specific areas. If you have any question, please do not hesitate.