Manchester

Please get Snaps going from London/Bristol to Manchester!

Connection Discussions
Manchester to Birmingham
Manchester to Nottingham
Manchester to London

8 Likes

Yes! From Nottingham too please

3 Likes

Concur! Manchester to London and Bristol please!

5 Likes

I totally agree. London/Bristol to Manchester would be fab!

3 Likes

Yeah Nottingham station street to Manchester would be ideal.

3 Likes

Bristol Manchester please!

3 Likes

Nottingham to Manchester please

3 Likes

London to Manchester!
&
Birmingham to Manchester!

4 Likes

Yes Manchester to Bristol will be amazing

3 Likes

This trip would be great!

2 Likes

Leicester to Manchester and Southampton/Brighton
London to Manchester

2 Likes

Leicester to Manchester

3 Likes

From Birmingham to Manchester

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @Sarah, @Varun_Thapliyal, @raejelly @charlievivante @mishanotters, Bristol / Birmingham to Manchester would be good - it’s an expensive journey by other means of transport compared to other journeys and we think it could be popular.

Do you know many people that would make these trips to Manchester?

Marcus@Snap

1 Like

Hello! Hopefully all my friends will come and visit me :grin: also it’s a great city to visit for the weekend/day! Could you try it out and see how popular the demand is?

2 Likes

Leicester to Manchester

1 Like

A direct coach from london to Manchester! A direct coach from Manchester to Newcastle. Might be handy for football fans traveling living and traveling to watch there team play for the day return @marcusstandish

1 Like

Would make a huge difference not having to travel all the way in to the centre of london to travel the whole way out again

2 Likes

@Annarandall97 fully understand what you mean. Traveling all the way in then traveling all the way home afterwards. HAMMERSMITH, Wembley, TUBE STATION. Whitch would cover different location. As both places do have alot off location whitch is near bye both area and would be handy for the local community also.

2 Likes

Birmingham to Manchester
Manchester to Birmingham

1 Like