London

Where would you like to be picked up and dropped off in London?

Connection Topics
London :left_right_arrow: Birmingham
London :left_right_arrow: Brighton
London :left_right_arrow: Manchester
London :left_right_arrow: Leeds

Stop Topics
Stratford: Pick up and Drop off Suggestions🚏

4 Likes

I’ll go first! It would be great if I could get picked up in Stoke Newington!

1 Like

It would be great to add a pickup point at Wembley Tube Station (next to Arena & Stadium) for travellers from North West London. At present the nearest pickup point is Marylebone Road, not close. Thanks & looking forward to taking my first Snap trip 2 Oxford this weekend! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Borz77. That sounds a great idea. Our Operation team will look into it and will do their best to find a solution which can work for you and for all the others travelling from the same area. We might not be able to sort this out for your imminent trip this weekend, however, this is the right place to tell us when you are planning to travel next and try to find others interested in a stop close to the Wembley area.

1 Like

Hi Borz77. Just a quick update! We had a conversation internally and the outcome is that we might be able to help you with your request. Please send an e-mail to helpteam@getasnap.com so we can give you more details and assist you further. Thanks again. The Snap team

1 Like

Hi Anna,

Excellent, very impressed with the speed of request action, we’ll done Snap!:+1:t2: Have emailed, many thanks!

1 Like

Stratford would be a great pick up

2 Likes

Perhaps near some of the airports in London!

2 Likes

Golders Green in London would be class!

2 Likes

You should pick up and drop off at New Cross Gate

2 Likes

London Bridge is an appropiate place, thousands of people travel through there everyday, its central london and convient for everyone to travel to.

3 Likes

Stratford please!

1 Like

Stratford!

1 Like

bethnal green :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

London Victoria would be lush!

1 Like

Golders Green or Kentish Town

1 Like

St Pancras would be amazing!!