Do all coaches have a toilet?

Hi,

I don’t know if this place is the right place to ask this question but if it is not, sorry about that.

I would like to use Snap for my grandparents but they frequently use -as you can guess- the toilet when they are traveling. That’s why I wonder if you have a toilet on all of your coaches.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @aceylan, welcome to the Snap community :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s a good question, all of our the coaches that run Snap trips are contracted to have a toilet on board. Most also have USB too.

There are incredibly rare situations where a toilet may have broken down since the start of the journey, but as the Snap fleet are modern coaches as I say this is almost completely unheard of.

If you have any other questions, there’s plenty of information on the FAQ page. If you couldn’t find what you’re looking for, please say :+1:

1 Like

Hi @marcusstandish,

Thank you! I’m happy to be here :slight_smile:

I didn’t think I’d get that fast answer. I couldn’t realize that you’ve already had an answer on your FAQ page, sorry.

By the way, I’ve also learnt that you have super and fast support.

Many thanks!

2 Likes

Hi there
Will there ever be a snap coach from/to Bristol and oxford again …?

Hi @sdavis111, we will be re-introducing Bristol-Oxford as soon as we re-build enough demand for it. Please add your interest to this route via this link: https://www.republicofsnap.com