BATH trips

I think you should do a trail run to Bath say on a weekend. Not many coach services go there right this moment in time. Plus it’s extremely expensive catching a train from there to London Paddington- unless you travel to Salisbury(whitch is the next county) up from there to London waterloo. Bath has a university and is a nice town at the same 2. What does people think on the forum

3 Likes

Yes id like to see bath trips too, probably not enough demand for a weekly service but monthly would be nice

1 Like

weekend trips to Bath from london would be a good thing. Even though Bristol is popular with most people. Not a lot off coaches travel to there most days off the week or weekend. Plus train fares from there Is exspenive enough as well @Sunhot

1 Like

Yes, I agree! I’m planning to go from Southampton to Bath in a couple of weeks if anyone else is taking the same trip :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Taddyracked121 @Sunhot @hannahbourner

Bath is lovely, especially during the summer! If we can get enough demand we would love to put one of these trips on.

If you fill out the Snap trip form, we’ll create a sign up page for you. Share it with your friends and if enough sign up we’ll make it happen :raised_hands: